Monday 8 September 2014

Fiafia Night Performance

Last Thursday many of our Room 13 students performed with the Te Puawai Kapa Haka (TPKH) group at our Fiafia Night. For just over a week TPKH worked incredibly hard learning 3 new waiata.  The end result was a fabulous performance which, despite all the odds, made their tutors incredibly proud of them. 

A huge thanks has to go out to all other students of Room 12 and 13 who supported our performing students by being patient, working independently and helping their teachers without complaint.  See our roopu (group) photos below.  

If you want to see more photos of TPKH visit Room 13's windows.






6 comments:

  1. What a great looking bunch you all are! Well done on a brilliant performance. Malo lava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will like to say a big thank to Whaea Hinemoa and Whaea Edith teching us the new waiata.
    From Sina room13

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will like to say thank all of the people that came on the day by Mya rm8

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow room13 that cool by rosalia room 17

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow u guys look like boys plus u guys are amzing by azaliya rm 17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi George it's me Peteli I go to Pt England and I have my own net book and Does Semi and Peni still go to school laters I have to do my work on my net book bye.Tell the class I said hi

    ReplyDelete