Wednesday 12 November 2014

Watties Cans Film Festival

Last night a group of Room 13 students went along to the Watties Cans Film Festival 2014.  We all met at Manukau movie cinemas at 6.30pm and were joined by many other students from rooms 12 and 14. We also enjoyed the company of Miss Magaoa, Miss Manuele, Whaea Edith, Koka Renee and Whaea Donna.  

We all went to watch Guardians of the Galaxy which was enjoyed by everyone.  Here are some comments by students:


"It was funny, it was cool. I really enjoyed watching the movie with my friends."

"It was fun hanging out with my friends."

"I enjoyed the movie because it made me happy and laugh"

"The movie was very funny. Everyone was laughing."


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the movies because all my friends was there


    diamond room 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the movies because everyone was laughing


    diamond room 13

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was this? i dont know what it is.

    Jordan ~ R17

    ReplyDelete